BEST SELLING INFINIX PHONES

BEST SELLING INFINIX PHONES
INFINIX

Thursday 25 April 2013

THE GIRL I SAW WASN'T THE GIRL I FELL IN LOVE WITH

The girl I fell in love with wasn’t so daft as to think that by touching her, I was taking her as a toy. The girl I fell in love with was free around me and never found reasons to tell me “you wont understand” with regards to any issue at all. The girl I fell in love with seemed to  understand the depth of my love for her and knew  I could never derive pleasure in ruining her life by defiling her . The girl I fell in love with treated love for what it is; a one way street; you are either in or out, and  when you are in, you give all to make it work.
However, the girl I saw  YESTERDAY seemed to think of me as a greedy merchant who was bent on relieving her of her “golden wares”. She seemed to see me as someone whose words didn’t worth any more than the air that produced them and who couldn’t even get his actions to fit with his intentions! In this  disposition of the mind; there was generally bound to be a division between us, which gave her the impression  that I couldn’t understand her anymore… And she was poised to defend herself from  me even if it meant resorting to uncivil and impolite measures!  The girl I saw wasn’t the girl I fell in love with.
If when I tell you I wont do something; you think I’m only lying to get what I want from you: how then can we be said to be friends?  By being  of this position of the mind, you are bringing the type of rubbish I find in the relationships of my friends which are full of distrust, suspicion, cheating, heartbreaks,  and (if you have any negative adjective; you might as well add it here.) into our relationship and I cant have that.
If you are this wary; how can I be my normal free childish person around you?


No comments:

Post a Comment