BEST SELLING INFINIX PHONES

BEST SELLING INFINIX PHONES
INFINIX

Wednesday 15 May 2013

MY HOBBY IS LISTENING

I am wisdom; a very good listener. I exactly cant place my fingers on how I came upon this habit or peculiarity of listening to people with as much intense concentration as can detect  their intentions, inclinations, and unvoiced dispositions. But I have listened well and long enough to deserve the aforementioned  appellation no doubt. Just today alone, I have had over 10 conversations with different people during which I talked for very few minutes, while my interlocutors rattled away whatever time was left for our conversation, revealing their character, personality, and undoubtedly; folly!
In this long suffering and tedious job of listening in which am presently engaged; I have observed a few things which only very few people, I am sure, are aware of. One is that, the surest way to look wise is to shut one’s mouth. Take what happened to me and one of my case studies only a week ago. Michael Ford, a friend of mine, whose acquaintance I gained by being in the same swimming class with him, looks as cute as Chris Brown, has a stare as stolid as that of Bill Gates, and walks in such philosophical manner as would easily make one regard him as Thomas Aquinas.  His mien earned my respect within our first few seconds of descrying each other and am sure everyone else held him in mountain high esteem. However, I happened to fall into conversation with handsome Michael that same day and the  conversation went like this.
“Mike, you look too handsome to be true”, I said, knowing full well that nothing sets a man at ease like flattery or compliments and to get a person to converse with you, you need that person at ease.
“Hahaha! wizzy, you wont stop flattering me.” He replied . But I knew the flattery still took its desired effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment